AnatomicsC3DDesign your custom implant
Anatomics now offers “AnatomicsC3D”; an interactive online service for surgeons to view CT scan data to facilitate implant design of complex cases.
The surgeon and other parties can “join” the interactive session from separate locations, see the screen of the Anatomics Radiographer/operator and discuss areas to be resected (for tumour cases) or other issues relating to implant design. There is no software to install at the hospital or on the surgeon’s computer, only a valid email address and an internet connection is required
1) Send Anatomics the patient CT scan.
2) Confirms a suitable date/time for AnatomicsC3D session.
3) Anatomics sends an email invitation containing a hyperlink.
4) At the agreed time, click on the link and view our screen.
5) The surgeon can access the mouse, control the cursor and show/describe key features.
For assistance with the usage of the software please contact Anatomics and we can walk you through the process.